Installing a generator in your Orlando based business or home is a good idea, even if only for peace of mind in case of an emergency. Backup power supplies are one of those things where it’s better to have one and never need it, than wish you’d made that investment after it’s too late.
A power loss can result in lost income for a business, and it can be just as costly for a home. A generator is not necessary for your comfort, it’s necessary for security purposes. That’s why it’s a good idea to install a generator… but it’s also a really bad idea to install it yourself.
Just in case you feel confident enough with your handyman abilities to install your own generator, please consider that the included instructions do not provide you with the skills, training, and experience of a professional generator installation specialist in Orlando.
Proper generator installation requires:
- Proper outdoor mounting, secured by pads, where landscaping will not interfere with the air flow
- Access to outlets for an exhaust
- Access to combustion air and cooling air inlets
- Access to fuel and battery connections
- A secure and private location where theft will not be a concern
- Easy access to important components for routine service and maintenance
- A location far enough away from living areas, so noise will not cause discomfort
- An insulated material should cover the exhaust system to prevent outbreak in case of a fire.
- All fuel connections must be kept to a minimum, and also kept and away from certain components to prevent the fire or explosion.
Now doesn’t that just sound like it’s more of a hassle than it’s worth? Unless you are a professional generator installation specialist serving Orlando, why not just call 1-800-548-0481 and get the job done right, the first time